camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Redelivery with multiple transacted routes
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 21:07:56 GMT
Hi Kafe,

that was exactly my intention to make it clear to you that this will NOT be
possible as long as your routing logic is transacted. For instance different
implementations of Spring's PlatformTransactionManager keep the state of the
currently running transaction into a ThreadLocal so that one cannot simply
spawn another thread to continue routing in another thread for the SAME
transaction.

BTW, Raul's suggestion sounds good to me.

Babak