camel-users mailing list archives

From developpef <src...@orange.fr>
Subject Testing headers in multiple messages
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:10:54 GMT
I recently saw the jira CAMEL-4159 but it is not what I expected : this issue
is intended to let a test expect for multiple headers in ONE message.
What I needed is the following : I know that a given endpoint will receive 3
messages in any order, and I need to test ONE header in each of these
messages.

I wrote :
getMockEndpoint("mock:zipSHP").expectedHeaderReceived("zippedFile",
"001.zip");
getMockEndpoint("mock:zipSHP").expectedHeaderReceived("zippedFile",
"002.zip");
getMockEndpoint("mock:zipSHP").expectedHeaderReceived("zippedFile",
"003.zip");

for the route :
for("file://filesToBeZipped/").to("bean:my.bean.ZipperBean").log("Zipped :
...");

The endpoint effectively received the three messages (the results of three
ZIP operations) but the test failed saying that the first message header was
"003.zip" and not the expected "001.zip".

Is there a way to test this kind of action?