camel-users mailing list archives

From MichaelAtSAG <mebevilac...@gmail.com>
Subject No consumers available on endpoint exception
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:54:56 GMT
Two Spring XML Context files:

Spring 1:
	<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
xmlns:evt="http://namespaces.softwareag.com/EDA/Event">
		<route id="Emit_EntryPoint">
			<from uri="file:src/data?noop=true" />
			<to uri="seda:Emit_InvLow" />
		</route>
	</camelContext>

Spring 2:

		<route id="Emit_InvLow">
			<from uri="direct:Emit_InvLow" />
			<log message="///Emitting PartInventoryLow" />
			<to uri="jmsEDA:topic:InvMgmt" />
			<log message="///Published to PartInventoryLow JMS " />
		</route>
	</camelContext>

Launch code:
import org.apache.camel.spring.Main;

/**
 * Launch ProductXYZ
 *
 * @version
 */
public class ProductXYZ {
	/**
	 * @param args
	 * @throws Exception
	 */
		new Main().run(args);
	}

Error:
org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: No consumers available on endpoint:
Endpoint[direct://Emit_InvLow]. Exchange[PartInventoryLow.xml]

I believe this is due to the use of two camel context files. I then changed
the endpoint to use seda instead of direct, yet nothing happens when I do
this.

How do I connect the routes together?