camel-users mailing list archives

From rifazjeoffrey <rjeof...@upcontractor.up.com>
Subject Pass variable to mybatis component
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:26:51 GMT
I've my route like this,

<route id="mb-database-poller">
			<from

uri="mybatis-comm:fetchMessagesReadyForDelivery?statementType=SelectList&amp;delay=1000&amp;consumer.useIterator=false&amp;maxMessagesPerPoll=100"
/>

			<bean ref="inboundTransportDocumentConverter" method="updateStatus" />

			<split>
  			 	<simple>${in.body}</simple>
				<bean ref="inboundTransportDocumentConverter"
method="constructMessageFromDatabase" />
                <to uri="direct:inboundEndpoint" />
            </split>

		</route>

As you can see I'm using the mybatis component as a poller.

NOw, how can I pass in a variable to 'fetchMessagesReadyForDelivery' method
? This will help me pass in different value to the method without having to
re-write similar DAO methods. I've just one variable(parameter) that this
method expects

Thanks,
Jeoffrey