camel-users mailing list archives

From LNB <>
Subject Re: How to send a templated mail with attachment?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:11:46 GMT
Thanks for fixing, I didn't try it out because I think I cannot use a
snapshot version. But I used enrich as you proposed so now I can send emails
with an attachment :). Is there a reason to use a "direct" endpoint in
between, instead of using the stringtemplate endpoint directly in the enrich

Christian Mueller wrote