camel-users mailing list archives

From LNB <>
Subject How to send a templated mail with attachment?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 10:32:08 GMT
In my camel route I download and unpack zip files. When something goes wrong,
I want to send a mail with the zip file that has gone wrong as an
attachment. I want to construct the body of this mail using a template.

When I first add the zip file as an attachment to the message and next route
it to a template, the attachment is lost. When I first route the message to
the template, I lose the zipfile as message body and can't add it as

Is it possible to use a template with an attachment?