camel-users mailing list archives

From suman <prashanth.shivaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ProducerCache memory leak?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:01:39 GMT
Hello,
On further investigation,i found that the ProducerCache instances created
for Exceptionhandlers arent being cleared.

This is the one which i have in my route(To See complete route,please look
at my earlier post in this email thread)
I can clearly see that producercache for receipientlist and cache endpoint
didnt got removed in removeservice method.

===========================

onException(EventNotFoundException.class).handled(true)
                        .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD,
constant(org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpMethods.GET))
                        .recipientList(simple(liveEventUrlForOpenEvent,
String.class))
                        .setHeader(CacheConstants.CACHE_OPERATION,
constant(CacheConstants.CACHE_OPERATION_ADD))
                        .setHeader(CacheConstants.CACHE_KEY,
header("eventid"))
                        .convertBodyTo(String.class, "UTF-8")
                        .to("cache://LiveOddsCache");
onException(Throwable.class).handled(true).useOriginalMessage().to("log:com.dynaroutebuilder.DynamicRouteStarter?level=ERROR&showException=true&showCaughtException=true&showStackTrace=true");

Let me know what you think

Thanks
Suman