camel-users mailing list archives

From klauss42 <klaus.schroe...@ethalon.de>
Subject Re: Aggregation performance depending on heap space?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 15:42:38 GMT
well....after some profiling (and reading the docs), I found an explanation
on my own:-)

The mock endpoints used in my unit test are the reason for the memory
increase. The mocks keep all messages in memory, just as it is documented. I
just did not see it in the docs.

So if I change my route to use e.g. a dataset endpoint instead of the mocks,
the aggregator works fine with a constant memory footprint.

Maybe this info is helpful for somebody else...

cheers
Klaus