camel-users mailing list archives

From mgiammarco <mgiamma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message level authentication
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:31:54 GMT
Thanks for reply in the first day of the year (and BUON ANNO!).

I will consider this thing but I am worried about two things:

- security: can one client "steal messages from others?"
- automation: it seems to me that it is a manual way. Is there an "official
way" to do it? For example to put a token/nonce/principal from value from
spring security (or oauth) in the header of the message?

I have supposed that mine was a common problem.

Thanks again,
Mario