camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <omar.a...@its.ws>
Subject tcp Mina and lazySessionCreation
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:37:51 GMT
Dears ,
I'm using Mina tcp , I want to send all commands on one session after logging into the system
! is lazySessionCreation false send  exchanges over one session.

As Mina route is receiving messages over one channel in synchronous method .

1-   We have to login to system , initiate a session .

2-   We have to receive commeand from tcp endpoint .

3-   Fwd to another tcp channel if we are logged in.

We need to connect one time to remote server that we send data to it , can we make all exchanges
goes into the same channel .

If disconnect Mina option is true or false ! what is difference , the incoming requests coming
to tcp mina with disconnect true , but goes into the 2nd tcp endpoint with disconnect =true
and lazySessionCreation false.

Appreciate ur feedback,

Thanks,
Omar Atia