camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Hudak <meadand...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Jackson ObjectMapper
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 02:29:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Camel and am setting up some routes to do some JSON marshalling
and unmarshalling. We use Jackson and have been doing this with spring
integration and spring mvc for building RESTful web applications that
consume and produce JSON.

We use a custom configuration of the Jackson object mapper that marshals
dates as ISO-8601 strings (among other things) rather than ms. I can't seem
to find anyway to get camel to use my ObjectMapper; there doesn't appear to
be any injection point when the DataFormat is configured. Is this possible?
I'm using xml configuration not java DSL.

Thanks,

Charles