camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV to database
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:54:23 GMT
The exception seems to indicate the class is not an JPA entity. Does
the class have the JPA @Entity annotation.


On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Idriss <doulmakhzoune@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get this error :
>
>
> [el (camel) thread #4 - Threads] Tracer                         INFO
> ID-user-PC-62687-1322732337713-0-7 >>> (route1)
> org.apache.camel.example.etl.CustomerTransformer@ea213 -->
> jpa://org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2 <<< Pattern:InOnly,
> Headers:{breadcrumbId=ID-user-PC-62687-1322732337713-0-8,
> CamelJpaTemplate=org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTemplate@16b8cde},
> BodyType:org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2,
> Body:org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2@49ed1a
> [el (camel) thread #4 - Threads] DefaultErrorHandler            ERROR Failed
> delivery for exchangeId: ID-user-PC-62687-1322732337713-0-7. Exhausted after
> delivery attempt: 1 caught:
> org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: No metadata was
> found for type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2". The class
> does not appear in the list of persistent types:
> [org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer].; nested exception is
> <openjpa-2.1.1-r422266:1148538 fatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No metadata was found for
> type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2". The class does not
> appear in the list of persistent types:
> [org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer].
> FailedObject: org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2@49ed1a
> [java.lang.String]
> org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessApiUsageException: No metadata was
> found for type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2". The class
> does not appear in the list of persistent types:
> [org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer].; nested exception is
> <openjpa-2.1.1-r422266:1148538 fatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No metadata was found for
> type "class org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2". The class does not
> appear in the list of persistent types:
> [org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer].
> FailedObject: org.apache.camel.example.etl.Customer2@49ed1a
> [java.lang.String]
>        at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.EntityManagerFactoryUtils.convertJpaAccessExceptionIfPossible(EntityManagerFactoryUtils.java:286)[spring-orm-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.DefaultJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(DefaultJpaDialect.java:120)[spring-orm-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.springframework.dao.support.DataAccessUtils.translateIfNecessary(DataAccessUtils.java:213)[spring-tx-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaAccessor.translateIfNecessary(JpaAccessor.java:152)[spring-orm-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTemplate.execute(JpaTemplate.java:188)[spring-orm-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTemplate.execute(JpaTemplate.java:146)[spring-orm-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.component.jpa.JpaTemplateTransactionStrategy$1.doInTransaction(JpaTemplateTransactionStrategy.java:80)[camel-jpa-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:130)[spring-tx-3.0.6.RELEASE.jar:3.0.6.RELEASE]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.component.jpa.JpaTemplateTransactionStrategy.execute(JpaTemplateTransactionStrategy.java:78)[camel-jpa-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.component.jpa.JpaProducer.process(JpaProducer.java:51)[camel-jpa-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:50)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$2.doInAsyncProducer(SendProcessor.java:114)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInAsyncProducer(ProducerCache.java:284)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:109)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:98)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:89)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:69)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.processNext(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:98)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:89)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:162)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:318)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:209)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:306)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:116)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:79)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:78)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:116)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.access$100(Pipeline.java:42)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline$1.done(Pipeline.java:134)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> org.apache.camel.processor.ThreadsProcessor$ProcessCall.run(ThreadsProcessor.java:56)[camel-core-2.8.2.jar:2.8.2]
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)[:1.7.0_01]
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)[:1.7.0_01]
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)[:1.7.0_01]
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)[:1.7.0_01]
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)[:1.7.0_01]
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)[:1.7.0_01]
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
> Best,
> Idriss
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/CSV-to-database-tp4435750p5038173.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

Mime
View raw message