camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best practice to generate complexe HTML
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:11:10 GMT
Hi

If you use matchOnUriPrefix=true on the jetty endpoints, then they
match any context path prefix,
 from("jetty://0.0.0.0:80/manager?matchOnUriPrefix=true").to("bean:webappOne");

So if you hit these urls they will be triggered in the route above

http://0.0.0.0:80/manager/foo/bar
http://0.0.0.0:80/manager/foo
http://0.0.0.0:80/manager