camel-users mailing list archives

From Craig Taylor <ctalk...@ctalkobt.net>
Subject Re: Dynamic routing and bridgeEndpoint
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:23:36 GMT
At first glance, I'd suspect that the default google.com page has some
relative resources that it's trying to load and is re-obtaining the page,
the browser finds relative resources on the page to load (css, javascript,
images etc) and re-rendering them...

Try a wget / curl on it and see the order of the fetches (place a limit
obviously).