camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Spring vs Java DSL
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:39:36 GMT
Am 28.12.2011 13:36, schrieb diwakar:
> Hi,
>
>               >>  do code assistance for you in the XML editor
>               Did you mean Fuse IDE or any general purpose XML editor? (I was
> expecting support for threads DLS from Fuse IDE for Camel.)
>               Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,
> Diwakar
>
> --
Basically the code assistence works in the normal eclipse xml editor. To
make it work you have to download the xsd and add it as an xml catalog
entry in the
preferences. Normally it should also work if the xsd is correctly
referenced in the xml file but for me that did not work.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de