camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intercept issue - need help
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:53:28 GMT
<intercept>

<to uri="seda:trace" />

</intercept>

<route>

<from uri="seda:trace" />

<bean ref="marsTraceProcessor" method="traceExchange"/>

<log message="Persisting to Trace to Database"/>

<to uri="jpa://com.vzw.fp.mars.entities.MarsTracerEntity"/>

</route>

The interceptor will affect the route, I think the we should put the
trace part into the inteceptor block like this.

<intercept>