camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Odd info logs about startup w/ autoStartup=false
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 02:22:35 GMT
On Dec 1, 2011, at 1:33 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Yeah the wording could be improved. Any recommendation?

Is it important to log this information as INFO level?  I don't see any of the other attributes
of a route logged in this fashion.  Is it common that folks set autoStartup(false) and then
forget to start manually and wonder why a route is not started?

Wording wise, I think something like this may be better:

"Route %s not started due to configured with autoStartup=false"

or:

"Skipping start of route %s; configured with autoStartup=false"

--jason