camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul <>
Subject Re: FT2: How do I know the list of file that a Consumer FTP2 is receiving?
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:39:21 GMT
Thank you, Babak,

But, I want to stop the consumer, or the route, without interrupt a

In my case, the route would run every 2 minutes (aprox.), but it is possible
that in some cases there are high-volume files that take longer than 2
minutes. I don't want to long checking more than 2 minutes.

 I've been thinking of using (maxMessagesPerPoll=1). Thus, it would have
solved the problem to know the list of files that the process are receiving,
but I still did not know if at that time the file is being transferred.

I am trying to set up a custom camel component, to solve the communication I
want use ftp-camel. I would avoid using directly (Apache Commons Net) and
take advantage of camel-ftp.

Specifically, I was thinking to use an FTP CustomerTemplate in my custom
consumer. I need that my custom consumer knows when it can stop without
interrupt a reception