camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul <ludala...@gmail.com>
Subject FT2: How do I know the list of file that a Consumer FTP2 is receiving?
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:01:52 GMT
I am using a ConsumerTemplate

And I am using a loop to check the files in the server. I don't know how I
can differentiate that there aren't file to receive or there are a file with
a big size.

I will know the list of files that the route is still waiting to receive.
It's posible?

Thank you.

Below the loop.

ConsumerTemplate consumer = context.createConsumerTemplate();

uri=ftp://localhost/ficheros?username=raul&password=xxxx&throwExceptionOnConnectFailed=true&disconnect=true

while (follow) {
	try {
		// max waiting 15 second.
		exchange= consumer.receive(uri,15000);

		if (exchange==null){
			// if the file has a big size and it will take more than
			// 15 seconds and the process go out here too.
			follow=false;
		} else
		{

			Message message = exchange.getIn();
			String cadena = message.getBody(String.class);
			System.out.println(cadena);
		}
	}
	catch ( Exception e){