camel-users mailing list archives

From focaldi <ferit.oca...@tav.aero>
Subject How can I convert Exchange message to TextMessage????
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:41:48 GMT
Hi everybody,

I m trying to convert Exchange message to TextMessage format. Beacuse the IX
Agent consume a JMS endpoind and it understands TextMessage format.

I need to convert message to TextMessage format in jmsqueue. How can I
convert it?

I can handle "JmsMessage" in P1 processor but I dont know what I should do.
Pls help me? Thanks
P1 processor
Message inMsg = exchange.getOut();
if (inMsg instanceof JmsMessage) {
   JmsMessage jmsMessage = (JmsMessage) inMsg;
}

My case is :
from(database) -->to(jmsqueue1)

from(jmsqueue1) -->process(p1)-->to(jmsqueue2)

to(jmsqueue2)  --> IX_AGENT