camel-users mailing list archives

From Sol Ido <sol...@robbieone.com>
Subject Re: Best practice to generate complexe HTML
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:51:34 GMT
Thank you Claus

I really like Scala and i have to consider the combinaison of Scalate and
Jade as a generator since i'm still looking for a complete solution.

My main concern is too avoid to declare to much Jetty entries. If i've to
open one for each action and controller ...

In this page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Embedding_Jetty, i can
setup and instance of Jetty to a war file, bind a context path to it. So i'd
like to setup a bean in camel like this

<bean id="webappOne" class="...">
<bean id="webappMain" class="...">

from("jetty://0.0.0.0:80/manager").to("bean:webappOne");
from("jetty://0.0.0.0:80/").to("bean:webappMain");

and then each of this bean will manage the url using servlet of others
technologies

I'm curious to know how you users are dealing with complexe url mapping in
camel. If i can get this to works then i have to integrate camel INSIDE a
WebContainer.

Thank you any advices and link you can provide me to explore solutions !