camel-users mailing list archives

From mattmadhavan <>
Subject Basic JMS to bean In/Out Router Question
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:55:07 GMT
I have been in out with this question for a while - Been pulled in different
directions last few months - My apologies about it!

Been spending some time on the Camel Book, starting to understand some basic

I want to build a route that reads from a queue A invokes a method on a bean
and send the reply to Queue B

I see lots of examples like the following for inout!

But I do not have the option of

I need some thing like the following: pick a message from a Queue invoke a
method and send the reply from the method to another Queue!

* Please note the timeout req above!

Any answer will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!