camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnarf <brich...@ecocea.com>
Subject Re: ExchangePattern.InOut : I Can't get any response
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:25:59 GMT
Recorder is a bean i've implemented like this :
@Service(value = "recorder")
public class RecorderImpl implements Recorder{

	@Handler
	public String recordAndAcknowledge(final String originalMessage, Exchange
exchange) {
		 System.out.println("Recu : " + originalMessage);
		 return "Acknowledged !!";
	}

}

My camel's route is defined as follow, in a separate class :
	from("jms:topic:ticket").bean(RecorderImpl.class,"recordAndAcknowledge");

I would like to define my route in the applicationContext.xml, and run a
consumer "outside the box", i.e. on another pc than the activeMq & Camel
server.
For example, my activeMQ is running on pc A, with camel's route defined like
this :
<route id="maRoute">
          <from uri="jms:topic:ticket"/>
          <to uri="bean:recorder"/>
</route>
And my consumer is running on a pc B, and implement the recorder bean.
Is there a way do that, or something similar ?
thanks in advance
Bertrand