camel-users mailing list archives

From awillia <antony.willi...@fronde.com>
Subject Re: Mail consumer not able to delete a message
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:12:11 GMT
Hi, the route is like the following. In answer to your question, no we
quickly put it on a queue and then return. For now we have changed it to use
pop3 for now which resolved this problem, but still appears to repeat some
messages sometimes.

from("imap://user@ipaddress") // from IMAP
	.process(emailProcessor)
	.to("seda://mails");

from("seda://mails")
    .routeId("Receive - IMAP " + channel.getName())
    .setHeader(DATE_RECEIVED, bean(applicationService,
"getCurrentSystemTime"))
    .setHeader(CHANNEL, constant(channel.getName())) // Set the name of the
channel
    .process(loadGuid) // Set our internal message ID
    .setHeader(MESSAGE_TYPE, constant(INCOMING_EMAIL))
    .to(RECEIVING_DIRECT); // forward to receiving route

thanks
Antony