camel-users mailing list archives

From jsnyder <>
Subject Camel Quartz consumer doesn't allow underscores?
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 06:37:39 GMT
Given the consumer pattern:

I would expect the a timer part of the group groupName, with the name of
timerName, and a job name of jobName to go off every day at 22:15:30.
Typically speaking, it does.

When setting up a route definition, if the quartz consumer's group name
contains an underscore, I receive the following error:

Error building routes.  Error is:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route Route[[From[quartz://group_name/myTimer/?job.n... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint:
quartz://group_name/myTimer/?cron=0+15+18+*+*+%3F& due to:
Trigger name cannot be null or empty.

When I do not use an underscores, I do not receive an error, and everything
works as expected.  I have searched through numerous articles, but have yet
to find anything related.

Is this a known issue?  Defect?  Or expected?