camel-users mailing list archives

From bvahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Miss the official Announcement for the new Apache Camel PMC Chair
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:21:27 GMT
Hi,

accidentally last week on JIRA I realized that Christian Müller is the new
Apache Camel PMC Chair. Is there any good reason why this has not been
officially announced on the Wiki, or did I miss it?

IMHO the Camel users could be also interessted even about the non-technical
changes taking place in the Apache Camel community "releases" (when/why).

At this point I wish Christian good luck & success for this challenging role
he has taken over.

An Apache Camel user, Babak