camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnarf <brich...@ecocea.com>
Subject Camel Active Mq - Producer - Broker -COnsumer on separate pc
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 14:37:31 GMT
I'm trying to do something like this : The Producer is on a pc, sending
message to a specified topic. He's using the camelTemplate Component to do
so.
The Broker (ActiveMQ) is on another pc. I'm trying to define my camels
routes in the "camel.xml" file contained in the /activeMQ/conf directory.
example:
<route>
<from uri="activemq:topic:ticket"/>
<to uri="recorder"/>
</route>
The broker starts fine, and the route seems to be OK in the camel console.
 My question is : How can I link my consumer Program to interface with camel
route (i.e. for the moment, if I try to send a message, Camel throw an
exception cause he don't know the bean "recorder" of destination). Is there
a way to do so ? Or am I totally insane ?  In simple words, I would like to
have the three programs(producer,broker and consumer) on three separate pc,
interfacing with each other.
Thanks in advance,
Bertrand.