camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Date String Creation
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:07:46 GMT
I am curious what the best way is to create a date string that supports
xsl:date format?

For instance if I wanted to create a date string for an hour ago in the
format yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss-offset what would the best way to go about it be?
I know there are some simple commands such as ${date:now:...}, or that it
could possible be done through a javascript function that just outputs the
string, but I am curious if there is a better way or how to implement the
simple statement.