camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help creating a route amq1-->bean-->amq2 - with timeouts
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:24:24 GMT
Hey Matt!

Welcome in the Apache Camel community!

Something like this should fit your needs:

<camelContext id="camelContext" xmlns="
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
   <route id="in-bound" autoStartup="true">
     <description>Camel In-Bound Route</description>
     <from uri="activemq:TestHarness.A?concurrentConsumers=10"/>
     <to uri="bean:messageReceiver?method=onMessage"/>
     <to uri="activemq:TestHarness.B"/>
  </route>
<camelContext>

By default, the ActiveMQ component use the InOnly message exchange pattern.
This means you consume a message, process the message and put the response
into another queue.
The WIKI pages at [1] and [2] are also useful. There you can find more
information about concurrentConsumers option.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/jms.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html

Best,
Christian