camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindy OneToMany and Fix protocol repeating groups
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:02:09 GMT
Hi

Would it be possible to create a small sample project / unit test that
demonstrates this issue?
And you can then create a JIRA ticket and attach the project there.
http://camel.apache.org/support

We have recently fixed/improved bindy, but that was in the CSV mode. I
guess there could be a bug in the FIX mode as you talk about.