camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure default endpoint
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 03:55:55 GMT
Hi Jason,

Good catch, I checked the code of ProducerTemplate, there is no method
to set the DefaultEndpoint,  I just created a JIRA[1].
Now you need to cast the ProducerTemplate to DefaultProducerTemplate for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4728l

On Wed Nov 30 08:31:48 2011, Jason Dillon wrote:
> The ProducerTemplate (2.8.3) javadocs talk about methods that send to "to the default
endpoint"... but how does one configure that that endpoint is?

> I see that DefaultProducerTemplate has methods like:
>
> public void setDefaultEndpointUri(String endpointUri) {
> public void setDefaultEndpoint(Endpoint defaultEndpoint) {
>
> But these are not on ProducerTemplate.  CamelContext.createProducerTemplate() returns
a ProducerTemplate, so to set the default you need to cast?  Really?

--
Willem

--
Willem