camel-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Remotely pulling messages using CAMEL
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:49:19 GMT
Hi,

in fact, Netty and Mina are very close ;)

I will not explain all the story, but, to be short, Netty has been
created by a guy involved on Mina. The basic concepts are exactly the same.
If Mina was in standby during several weeks, now, some people start to
work again on it (for instance, I know that E. Lecharny, from Apache
Directory, is working on it).

Yes Mina supports ssh (sshd, ssh client, scp). For instance, the Karaf
SSHd server is powered by Mina.

Regards
JB