camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should camel extend the way of custom logical of camel route?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:44:11 GMT
I think you can do the same thing with Intercept[1].

[1]http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html

On 11/7/11 1:51 PM, xuhb wrote:
> When the application's execution logic is sophisticate , we can using endpoint and java
bean  to define a custom logic ;

> Here is a limitation: " only endpoint could be invoked in the custom execution logic",
so how about to support another mechanism which enable user to define custom logical which
could invoke processors defined in route (also endpoint can be invoked)?

> Is this worth to do for camel?
>
> Following is a proto-type (which is not good, because the implementation way violate
the natural usage of camel's component);

> 1)extending a policy ,the policy enable user to retrieve the child processor with index
or processor id; and the end-user could invoke the child processor as they want;

--
Willem