camel-users mailing list archives

From jonv <jonathan.vaug...@generaldynamics.uk.com>
Subject Re: Single request with multiple replies over TCP
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:42:48 GMT
Thanks Ioannis however the 'responses' are never ending. Which is why I
mentioned its like pub/sub.

The two applications I have use an 'always open' TCP connection where the in
and out messages streams are effectively 'sessionless'. E.g.

TCP Client opens connection with TCP Sever Listener .
Client sends  a message to Srv.
Srv continually sends messages to cli over the same connection.
(Plus there may be the possiblity that the client sends further messages in
the future).

So a gathering strategy will not work here!

What I require is the request and response channels to work independently.

DO you think camel can support this?