camel-users mailing list archives

From bvahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Topic consume with polling (connection, thread) Need exmple
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:54:57 GMT
Hi

not sure if I really understand you right, nevertheless I give it a try:

looking at the POC code you provided in [1] your (jms) consumer is inside
the class you called RouteProducer. For that consumer you could for sure
setup connection pooling as well as thread-pooling capabilities, see the
"connectionFactory" & "concurrentConsumers" options in [2]. Behind the scene
camel uses Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer.

Question: Did you try what I proposed in [3], if yes what happend then?

[1]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camle-ActiveMQ-connection-polling-and-threading-issue-tp5012594p5012594.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/jms
[3]