camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Routing Message to remote ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:35:39 GMT
I am trying to send a static message to a JMS queue on another instance of
servicemix that a team I work with manages, so I am using a velocity
template that is the SOAP message and routing to a remote activeMQ.  I have
the connection information and have configured it in the spring xml along
with the route.  For some reason the message either never gets to the queue
(and I get a socket timeout exception) or the next part of the route has the
original SOAP request message as the body instead of the response I am
trying to get.  Was hoping for some enlightenment on this.  Both of these
are in the same camel context XML.

*The route:*
<route id="theRequest">
	<from uri="timer://testRoute?fixedRate=true&amp;period=1h"/>
	<to uri="velocity://velocity/theRequest.vm" />
	<to uri="activemqhcm:queue:JMS/HCM.ESB.REQ"/>
	<to uri="file:data/test?fileName=theResponse.xml"/>
</route>

*The activeMQ component:*
<bean id="activemqhcm"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
      <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover:(tcp://adcmqp3:61616,tcp://adcmqp4:61616)?randomize=false"/>
</bean>

Not sure if anything relevant is in here to the issue, but the definition of
the remote activemq from the other team is:
jms.requestQueueName=JMS/HCM.ESB.REQ
jms.brokerURL=failover:(tcp://adcmqp3:61616,tcp://adcmqp4:61616)?randomize=false
jms.receiveTimeout=100000
jms.timeToLive=100000
jms.recoveryInterval=100000
jms.maxConcurrentConsumers=10