camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Type Conversion Question
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:24:11 GMT
I recently deployed a camel route with cxf endpoint bean into servicemix.
Everything now deploys fine, but I am running into an issue and was hoping
for some guidance as how to proceed.

I have the following route setup in camel,:

<route id="HotelUpdate">
	<from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:9191/hotelUpdates" />
    	<to uri="cxf:bean:hotelUpdate"/>
</route>

Using SOAP UI I am posting a message to the jetty server instance created by
camel.  I've tested the message I am sending against the actual web service
that exists out in the real world and it works properly.  When trying to
send it through the jetty service on the bus though I am getting the
following:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Get the wrong parameter size to invoke
the out service, Expect size 29, Parameter size 142. Please check if the
message body matches the CXFEndpoint POJO Dataformat request.

I would assume there is a type conversion issue here, but I am not sure what
I need to do / develop to fulfill this aspect of the route.  I know that out
of jetty comes an InputStream, and that the cxf endpoint is expecting an
object of 29 actual parameters.  Do I need to write a custom type converter
or is there a better way to go about hooking into a cxf endpoint?

For fullness, the cxf endpoint spring definition is:
	<cxf:cxfEndpoint
		id="hotelUpdate"

address="https://cs7-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/class/HotelWebService"
		wsdlURL="wsdl/hotelUpdate.wsdl"

serviceClass="com.sforce.soap.schemas._class.hotelwebservice.HotelWebServicePortType"
		serviceName="s:HotelWebServiceService"
		endpointName="s:HotelWebService"
		xmlns:s="http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/HotelWebService">
	</cxf:cxfEndpoint>