camel-users mailing list archives

From ebinsingh <ebenezer.si...@VerizonWireless.com>
Subject Sending to MQ - Socket Connection
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:58:30 GMT
Hi,

I am using the below code to read a file and send the processed contents to
MQ.
What I see is that (Using Yourkit profiler) for every message to MQ, a
socket connection is being made.

I suppose that only 1 socket connection should be made.
How do I achive this.

Appreciate your help.

this.getContext().addComponent("jms",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(comp.getConfiguration().getConnectionFactory()));

from("file:/work_dir/camel_proj/data/input/mars")
.log("Starting to process big file: ${header.CamelFileName}")
.bean(Parser_AR.class,"parseData")
.to("jms:queue:test_request_1").marshal().zip()
.to("file:/work_dir/camel_proj/data/output/mars?fileName=${file:onlyname.noext}").end();

I am starting the Route as a standalone using org.apache.camel.Main

Thanks & regards,
Ebe