camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Endpoint issue
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:59:26 GMT
The WSDL is generated out of Salesforce.com's platform and should be correct
as they enforce it's construction in their environment against standard
objects.

I uploaded it to my webserver in case you want to look, it's big, but the
service declaration and such all look fine to me, so I am not sure how to
proceed and figure out what the issue is.

http://www.sourcebenders.com/sfdc.wsdl
http://www.sourcebenders.com/sfdc.wsdl

The cxf endpoint declaration currently exists as

	<cxf:cxfEndpoint
		id="salesforceLogin"
		address="https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/23.0/0DFM000000000H7"
		wsdlURL="wsdl/sfdc.wsdl"
		serviceClass="com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceService"
		serviceName="s:SforceService"
		endpointName="s:Soap"
		xmlns:s="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
	</cxf:cxfEndpoint>