camel-users mailing list archives

From focaldi <ferit.oca...@tav.aero>
Subject Re: How can I update database table by using camel routing?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:13:20 GMT
it is ok but i dont like this solution :(. Beacuse I dont wan to use
JDBCTEMPLATE for update column. Please show me a way for proper solution.

public class RouteDatabaseToJms extends RouteBuilder {
        @Override

        DataSource ds = this.getContext().getRegistry().lookup("dataSource",
DataSource.class);
         final JdbcTemplate jdbc = new JdbcTemplate(ds);

    from("timer://foo?period=60000").setBody(constant("select * from
AIRPORT")).to("jdbc:dataSource").
     process(new Processor(){
                        @Override
                        public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {
                                 ArrayList<HashMap&lt;String, Object>> data
= exchange.getIn().getBody(ArrayList.class);
                                 for (HashMap<String, Object> item : data){

System.out.println("DATABASE:::item.IATA_CODE
:"+((String)item.get("IATA_CODE")));
                                 }
                        }
    }).to("jms:queue:airport");

    from("jms:queue:airport").process(new Processor(){

                        @Override
                        public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {

                                ArrayList<HashMap&lt;String, Object>> data =
exchange.getIn().getBody(ArrayList.class);
                                 for (HashMap<String, Object> item : data){
                                        jdbc.execute("update airport set
description_tr='tamam' where id="+(BigDecimal)item.get("ID"));

System.out.println("JMS:::item.IATA_CODE
:"+((String)item.get("IATA_CODE")));
                                 }
                        }

    });