camel-users mailing list archives

From Castyn <eric.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Endpoint issue
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:43:12 GMT
Greetings, I am running into an issue when deploying a simple camel route
within servicemix that contains a cxf endpoint.  I am getting the following
error.  I saw some previous posts on this but I checked over everything
suggested in them and can't find the discrepency.

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create Producer
for endpoint: Endpoint[cxf://bean:salesforceLogin]. Reason:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find
definition for service {http://enterprise.soap.sforce.com/}SforceService.

I have the endpoint configured within my camel route file as:

<route id="SalesforceAuthentication">
  	<from uri="timer://sforce?fixedRate=true&amp;period=60000"/>
 	<to uri="velocity://velocity/sforceLogin.vm" />
    	<to uri="cxf:bean:salesforceLogin"/>
    	<convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
    	<to uri="file:data/sforce?fileName=sforceLoginResponse.xml"/>
</route>

and the endpoint declaration itself :

<cxf:cxfEndpoint
	id="salesforceLogin"
	address="https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0"
	wsdlURL="wsdl/sfdc.wsdl"
	serviceClass="com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceService">
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

Within my WSDL:

    <service name="SforceService">
        <documentation>Sforce SOAP API</documentation>
        <port binding="tns:SoapBinding" name="Soap">
            <soap:address
location="https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0"/>
        </port>
    </service>

It seems like everything matches, but since I keep hitting this issue
apparently it does not.  Anyone have any idea what would be causing this?