camel-users mailing list archives

From "Preben.Asmussen" <>
Subject Re: How to make your camel routes highly available when only one may be active at a time
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:24:12 GMT
Hi Christian

I'm not sure I follow you to have ha in the same jvm. ?

For karaf / cellar I surprised that ha is not part of the setup. Wouldn't it
be here you would expect some kind of HA possibility - like the one thats
available for ActiveMQ master/slave.

The vm protocol will not be an option on jee servers, since wars here has
typically (at least i our case) will have their own classloader to avoid
clash and whatnot with the jee servers global libraries.