camel-users mailing list archives

From mattmadhavan <mattmadha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help creating a route amq1-->bean-->amq2 - with timeouts
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:05:07 GMT
Hi Christian,
Thank you very much for the reply! I appreciate it.

I have couple of more questions please!
/
I send receive the message as follows:/
 Transfer reply = (Transfer) template.requestBody("activemq:TestHarness.A",
transfer);

on the oneMessage method of the bean, I think I should just return a value
rt?

public Object onMessage(Object obj) {
    Transfer transfer = (Transfer) obj;
     do some wotk

    return transfer;
}

Will it work with the above configuration you sent?

Also while testing the onMessage call may take long time to return! How can
I specify a timeout value more than the default 20000 milli secs?

I appreciate your help in advance!

Thanks
Matt