camel-users mailing list archives

From mattmadhavan <mattmadha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help creating a route amq1-->bean-->amq2 - with timeouts
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 02:01:23 GMT
Hello,
I have been struggling recently to define  a simple rout!

I want the messages sent to a JMS (AMQ) to be sent to a method of a bean and
then reply sent to another queue.

Also the bean may take more than 20 secs to process. So I would like to add
a large timeout value as well.

This is what I have now!

    <camelContext id="camelContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
        <route id="in-bound" autoStartup="true">
            <description>Camel In-Bound Route</description>
            <from uri="activemq:TestHarness.A"/>
			<to uri="bean:messageReceiver?method=onMessage"/>
        </route>
   </camelContext>

How do I extend this?

Any help will be appreciated in advance