camel-users mailing list archives

From awillia <antony.willi...@fronde.com>
Subject asyncDelayed does not appear to work
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 03:50:53 GMT
I am using camel 2.8 and can't seem to get asynchronous delaying of messages
working.

This is my sample code. The checkDelay method delays the first message for
10 seconds and does not delay the following messages.

from("activemq:sandbox:sendqueue").routeId("Test Route")
    .process(setInternalMessageId)
    .delay().method("updateMessage", "getDelay").asyncDelayed()
    .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "Finished processing
${headers.InternalMessageId}");

I get the first message delayed and then all the following messages block
until the first one is release and then the others go through.

Am I missing something? I thought asycDelayed shouldn't block.

regards
Antony