camel-users mailing list archives

From deckerego <decker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing own Camel Components
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:43:33 GMT
After a good deal of discussion it looks like the best thing to do is to
release this under the Mozilla Public License v2.0 that's due to be released
this month (at least according to the mailing list). The decision isn't
necessarily based on the project being incompatible with the Apache License
2 (RabbitMQ appears to be okay as a binary exclusion) but more on the
feedback spurred by this post.

I'll refactor the project (i.e. package names) to draw a greater distinction
between this project and an ASF sponsored project, then re-push the project
to GitHub.