camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aka...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Writing own Camel Components
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 20:49:09 GMT
Hi,

Unless I am mistaken, RabbitMQ is released under the Mozilla Public License
1.1. This license version is not compatible with Apache License v2.0. There
was talk of having a compatible Mozilla Public License v 2.0. If Rabbit MQ
is available under Mozilla License 2.0 my sense is that it should be fine.

I believe that the MPL 1.1 license will lead to complications in terms of
contributing the code to the Apache Camel project.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com