camel-users mailing list archives

From diwakar <>
Subject Re: Karaf vs Servicemix 4.x
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:25:01 GMT

            Thanks for the comment. I have 2 more queries.
            So Servicemix 4/5 seems to be better option than pure Karaf for
hosting Camel as standalone process.
            If we want to host Camel inside application server (ex:
Websphere), then which is the preferred approach? Pure Camel or Karaf+Camel
or Servicemix 4/5+Camel ?

            >> Apache ServiceMix 5 will become much ligher when we ditch the
JBI baggage
            Will it still be possible to install JBI features into
servicemix 5 or even that will not work?

            Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,