camel-users mailing list archives

From Matt Narrell <>
Subject cxfEndpoint and cxf:dataBinding
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 20:34:46 GMT

I'm trying to add a cxf:dataBinding element to my cxf:cxfEndpoint.  According to the documentation[1]
and the XSD[2] this seems possible, but looking at the code I don't see a DataBinding property.
 When Spring tries to create the bean, I get this:  org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:
Invalid property 'dataBinding' of bean class [org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfSpringEndpoint]:
Bean property 'dataBinding' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter
type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

My cxf:endPoint is defined similar to:

<camelCxf:cxfEndpoint id="myCxfEndpoint" address="/my/path" serviceClass="my.ServiceInterface"
    <ref bean="myJaxbDataBinding"/>

What am I missing?  Is there an alternate way to do this?

I'm using:
Apache Camel: 2.8.1
Apache CXF: 2.4.3
Spring Framework: 3.0.6.RELEASE