camel-users mailing list archives

From Omar Atia <omar.a...@its.ws>
Subject RE: Configuration for Apache camel...
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:33:32 GMT
Dears,

Kindly find attached Camel-context.xml Please let me know , the old e-mail attachment is the
input XML to Mina route.

Thanks,
Omar Atia

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang [mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 3:02 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Configuration for Apache camel...

I don't think you attached a right camel route as there is only a cxf
endpoint and no camel-mina endpoint.
BTW, if the POJO data format can meet your need, you don't need to
change any thing :)

On Sun Nov 27 16:34:14 2011, Omar Atia wrote:
> Dear Willem,
>
> Kindly find attached XML Used to create Subscriber on IN , this XML will be fed into
Camel route , that listens to tcp-mina port .

> I'm doing spring configuration and using POJO format in order to fed the XML directly
after JAXB into the WS .

> The question , you mentioned below that you can send the request direct to backend WS
service how ?

> For performance testing , we just tried sending 100,000 request daily and it goes fine
while monitoring through Jconsole .

> Thanks,
> Omar Atia

per trx in synchronous mode ...can this be dangerous ...
>> Sent via BlackBerry® from mtc touch

>>> 2- from TCP I use JAXB to transform XML coming into Object.
>>> 3- call the Web service using CXF endpoint.
>>> 4- convert response into Object .
>>> 5- use JAXB to convert Object to XML .